Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pretty Boys in KDrama: My early Christmas gifts

It's beginning to look like Christmas... in KDramaland!

I've been really left behind with my KDrama addiction these last few months, seen only a few here and there. Maybe that's why the KDrama gods gave me my 3 ultimate oppas in their own KDramas before the end of 2013 to bring me back to my senses.

Jang Geun Seok will play title role Pretty Man, couldn't agree more. I don't have any details yet but it will air sometime in October.



Jung Il Woo will have a Weekend Drama titled Gold Rainbow with UEE. I'm not particularly keen with a weekend drama (50 eps) and UEE but if my Il Woo oppa is there, nothing can stop me.



Kim Soo Hyun will play alien in The Man From Another Star. I'd want to be abducted if i'll be with him forever.




Then there's also Lee Min Ho, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Seok, Kim Bum, Kim Woo Bin among other pretty boys with current or coming KDramas. I really need to buckle up as it will be an exciting ride, fangirling style ;) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There! My name is Lydia and I work at DramaFever, the Kdrama website. I wanted to just say that I really like your blog and was wondering if you were interested in working with us? If you are, drop me a line at lding[at]dramafever[dot]com. Looking forward to hearing from you and have a great day!