Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Currently Watching: The Moon That Embraces The Sun

More appropriate status: Currently Sobbing on death of Prince Yang Myung.

Prince Yang Myung (Jung Il Woo)

King Lee Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun)

I love both the King and half bro Prince Yang Myeong that's why I cannot move on why the Prince have to die. He was never a real threat to the King position because he never wanted it on the first place. Though what Prince Yang Myeong did was heroic, selfless and idiotic at the same time I guess it was needed in the story. So while I'm still sobbing, I'll give it a rest.


The King & Queen Yeon Woo (Han Ga In)

The King and Queen did get their happy ever after ending. After all the tragedies, conspiracy and treason everything was dealt with and kept on their proper places. This KDrama deals more on fate and destiny, that no matter how one tries to mess with destiny it will still find its rightful ending. 

No comments: