Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Currently Watching: Skip Beat

Now that my work load returned to normal, I can watch and blog about my latest drama addiction which is Skip Beat or also called Extravagant Challenge. I’ve been waiting for this TwDrama adaptation since 2 years back. Initially offered to Ariel Lin and Jerry Yan as Kyoko and Ren, now they have a complete set of line up. I was quite hesitant at first, I have great hopes for this because I am a big fan of the manga and anime. When I saw the initial teasers, I said uh okay. But when I started watching it, I was hooked and begging for more! Initial telecast was Dec 18, 2011 and with one ep a week, it’s still on ep 5 (with English subtitle).

I still have difficulty in their Chinese/ Taiwanese name so I will use the Japanese name ( as in manga and anime) instead

Ivy Chen as Kyoko Mogami
Choi Si Won as Ren Tsuruga
Lee Dong Hae as Sho Fuwa


No comments: