Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Tracfone: Get into Everywhereness

This post brought to you by TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.

Missing in action? I guess my drama queen persona is tired with summer and such, that’s why I opted to just communicate using Tracfone. Tracfone is the least expensive way to own and use cell phones in America. The Senior Value plan can vouch for that, I can call anywhere around the globe with the same rate to 60 international destinations at no extra cost! The theme Get into Everywhereness is at first weird but now I get their point.

The whole family can enjoy the different Tracfone packages because for as $9.99 monthly you get 50 minutes for that. I guess that’s enough for your kids while wandering and enjoying their summer breaks. But for more active user like me I prefer the $30 monthly plan with 200 minutes. And it is guaranteed that there will be no hidden charge, no credit checks and no activation or cancellation fees.

For phone selection, there are many models to choose from. There’s the basic cell phone with call and text capabilities or you can opt for a smart phone. All come with affordable price.   

Even if I am missing in action, I still get in touch with my drama friends and is updated on the current K pop culture. Get into Everywhereness!


Tracfone makes it easy... by LittleBard95

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

CHINMAY CHAKRAVARTY said...

Breaking news for me! Thanks.

Please find a few minutes to interact on my content at:
http://ours-funarena.blogspot.com