Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

How to choose a Web Hosting Service?

That was actually my question. However I can share some of my experiences.

Affordable
There are lots of web hosting services available, but for an up and struggling blogger like me I chose the lowest available package. I'm still not generating that much traffic and income, I just need a web host for my blogs, that’s it! But you also need to check not just the price but also number of domains and sub domain it can accommodate, the memory and other freebies. My current web host allows max of 10 domains for as little as a dollar a month.

Customer Service
I admit repeatedly that I am html code ignorant. So I rely on the customer service on my blog transfers. I have to pay extra but that saves me a lot of time and headaches.

Reliable
As I’ve said there are a lot of web hosting services out there. Big named sites also means higher costs. So if you’re like me who is on a budget, you have to look on alternatives like sub hosting. And check other bloggers who use the same services for any feedback or complaints. For now I haven’t got any on my current web host but before I really had a hard time. It’s because I sub hosted with a friend so I cannot demand prompt customer service. Sometimes my requests are attended after months, so I opted to change than let my blogs and myself suffer.

Blog post courtesy of Alma who writes for a promotional coupon blog catering to web hosting. Check out the latest 1&1 coupon and anhosting promotional codes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i always advice them to actually visit the sites of every popular web hosting services and get all the information about them and then decide which is the most suitable service for you. web hosting services