Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Satisfied with Tracfone

This post brought to you by TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.

Much as I love television dramas I hate real life dramas. I got into an argument over the cell phone and since I don't like to admit defeat the call lasted for hours. When the cell phone bill came, to my horror it was humongous! That's when I decided not to fight over the phone particularly over cell phones. 

Good thing there is now the wireless service provider Tracfone, the cheapest way to use and own cell phones in America. Real TracFone customers can attest the authenticity of their plans. So many features are available and one can be sure to get what they really need.

If only I live in America, I could have chosen the annual plan with $119 only. But there are also the choice of a pre-paid plan or a monthly plan. It guarantees that there will be no surprise contracts, credit checks, activation or deactivation costs. The cell phone price starts from $10, only if you opt for a simple cell phone with basic features like call and text capabilities. This is advisable for parents to pick for their kids. If you like a smart phone it will cost you $29.99 with So many features like camera, web access, app capability and others. 

No wonder many Real TracFone customers are very satisfied with their service.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: