Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Currently Watching: City Hall

I was getting bored waiting for new eps for KDramas Protect the Boss, Scent of a Woman and Myung Wol the Spy. We had 4 days Eid holiday so I finished everything up (meaning latest ones). I gave up on ep 2 of JDrama Ikemen Desu Ne, not because I didn’t like it but because it I can’t help but compare it to the original You’re Beautiful and kept on missing Jang Geun Seok. I told myself if this will be the case, might as well watch YAB again for the 3rd or 4th time.

And so I decided to watch the KDrama City Hall instead.



I am on the 10th episode already and I kept on hating Jo Gook (Cha Seung Won), he’s so mean to Shin Mi Rae (Kim Sun Ah).

Jo Gook, how can you be such a user? And Mi Rae, how can you be so stupid?

I must admit though that he looks yummier here than as Dokko Jin in Best Love (but I love his character there!)


1 comment:

bstgirl08 said...

keep at it. it gets much BETTER as it goes on... "City Hall" is still my # 1 drama. the only drama that I've been interested in since city hall is Scent Of A Woman.. it's all because of "Kim Sun Ah' i just LOVE this girl (my favorite actress in the world......