Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

KDrama: Scent Of A Woman

I love KimSun Ah, but I can’t get off her Kim Sam Soon image, so seeing her new KDrama: Scent of a Woman is a shocker. She’s so thin, I want her fat!


And another shocker is Lee Dong Wook of My Girl, those chiseled face and body courtesy of Army Duty! No more pretty boy next door image, but I liked him better now.

What I don’t like is the premise of an impending demise, with 6 months to live drama.

I want to watch.

I don’t want to watch.

Such a dilemma.
---

Details
Title: 여인의 향기 / Yeoineui Hyanggi
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2011-Jul-23 to 2011-Sep-??
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:50


Synopsis
A woman, Lee Yeon Jae, is given the grim prognosis that she only has a short time left to live. She decides to quit her job at a travel agency and live her life to the fullest.


Cast
Kim Sun Ah as Lee Yeon Jae
Lee Dong Wook as Kang Ji Wook
Uhm Ki Joon as Chae Eun Suk
Seo Hyo Rim as Im Se Kyung


Source Drama Wiki


No comments: