Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

KDrama: I Need Romance

I haven’t been able to cope up with the loads of May KDramas and here comes another batch! Not that I am complaining but I need to work and sleep too, and play on the side…


Cable tvN releases another drama after the successful (maybe a little bit) Manny and the male lead is Prince Yul oppa!

Remember the unlucky-in-love-prince in Princess Hour aka Goong? He’s back and Kim Jung Hoon will be the guy-to-get-the-girl this time.

Another on my ‘to-watch’ list (I wonder how long is that list already).

---

Details
Title: 로맨스가 필요해 / Romaenseuka Pilyohae
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: tvN
Broadcast period: 2011-Jun-13 to TBA
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 23:00

Synopsis
The story of the love lives, marriage, careers and families of single and independent careerwomen in their 30s.

Cast
Jo Yeo Jung as Sun Woo In Young
Kim Jung Hoon as Kim Sung Soo
Choi Yeo Jin as Park Seo Yeon
Choi Song Hyun as Kang Hyun Joo
Choi Jin Hyuk as Bae Sung Hyun

Source Drama Wiki

No comments: