Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

KDrama: Playful Kiss

This is definitely BIG! as in B-I-G!

Sometime ago, I wrote about the Korean adaptation of Itazura na Kiss (JDrama) or ISWAK- It Started With A Kiss (TwDrama) being under serious consideration. And now they finalize the cast and guess who will play the male lead?

Kim Hyun Joong oppa! Remember Ji Hoo of BOF - Boys Over Flowers. Premier is set to be on September 1, can't wait!

Pictures from Dramabeans

But according to the grapevine, Lee Min-Ho was first offered the part but he declined. Hmm, should I be disappointed?

I think it is LMH's loss since I really like the Taiwanese adaptation ISWAK and TKA - They Kissed Again played by Ariel Lin and Joe Chen. So I really think this would be another BIG hit just like BOF.

The female lead was offered to a newcomer Jung So Min.

1 comment:

ROAD Access said...

Hmmm... I wonder if they're going to make their own ending. They left me hanging in TKA LOL