Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

KDrama: Coffee House

Eh?


It’s not a typo error (not my fave Coffee Prince) this is a new KDrama that has so much potential (according to a another drama guru).


Ok, it’s now listed on my Drama List!


Details

  • Title: 커피하우스 / Coffee House
  • Previously known as: 페이지 / Page One
  • Genre: Romance
  • Episodes: TBA
  • Broadcast network: SBS
  • Broadcast period: 2010-May-17 to TBA
  • Air time: Monday & Tuesdays 20:55

Synopsis

Lee Jin Soo is a talented novelist who shot to stardom at a young age after writing a series of bestsellers. He finds two potential love interests in Seo Eun Young, a publishing executive, and Kang Seung Yeon, the daughter of the Page One Coffee Shop who is studying for the civil service examination and later becomes Jin Soo's secretary.


Cast

Picture and Info from Drama Wiki

4 comments:

Sherry said...

oh coffee house, I don't know this until you mention it. hehe.. korea movie.. here usually I turn it to other channel. I cant understand a word they said and there is not translation :(

Sherry said...

hi yuuki looks like it happend again you rblog its not always about me Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

redamethyst said...

awww. may update na ng asian drama

redamethyst said...

mukhang intersting din. I wonder kung meron ng magshow nyan dito