Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TwDrama: Because of You

I think…I think I’ll gotta love this one.


I was checking what’s new in Taiwan ’s idol drama scene and this got my attention because of Baron Chen. Remember him as Dylan of Fated To Love You? Well I do because at some point I wanted him to end up with Xin Yi.


But the problem is I have too much drama series (both US and Asian) in queue, so I guess it will go again to my Watch List.


---




Details

  • Title: Xing Guang Xia De Tong Hua
  • English title: Because Of You
  • Also known as: Fairytale Under the Starlight
  • Genre: Romance

Synopsis


Sun Fan is a stunt double who dreams of becoming a big star. When he suspects Fang Zi Hao, a famous singer, trying to steal his girlfriend, he beats the living daylight out of Fang. His attack against Fang incurs the wrath of Yu You Tong, who is a die-hard Fang fan. She mobilizes the fan base to attack him online. But to her dismay, instead of ruining him, the internet makes him an overnight star as people praise his skillful fighting moves. Because of one fight, four strangers suddenly become entangled in more ways than one.


Cast

  • Baron Chen as Sun Fan
  • Megan Lai as Yu You Tong
  • Lego Li as Fang Zi Hao
Data and picture from DramaWiki

1 comment:

Sherry said...

hehe.. I love drama but seldom see these days.