Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ninja Assassin


I posted previously that I will support Rain’s Hollywood movie Ninja Assassin.

Keeping true to my promise, we just finished watching it.

If you’re into action-martial-arts movie, this is definitely a must see. But for me I find it too bloody/ gory (I don’t think I can eat something reddish for the next couple of days). But still the story is very interesting and the action scenes are carefully executed.


I am soo proud of Rain being another Asian to hit it big time in Hollywood. I hope to see more of him and hopefully in a romantic comedy film like his Kdrama Full House (one of my all time favorite) with Song Hye Kyo.

5 comments:

Chill said...

delete the codes I highlighted... check the image http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_faBu-MHciyQ/SzYD0Xb3wHI/AAAAAAAAATk/-QKEfgRZxTo/s1600-h/untitled.JPG

redamethyst said...

looks interesting. at syempre ang gwapo talaga ni rain. heheh

ROAD Access said...

I just finished first cd of full house! (that's all I can do since I'm stuck in bed since I got here) LOL...

Anonymous said...

di pa rin namin to mapanood. my bubby and i have been wanting to watch ninja assasin for many weeks na, pero wala pa kasi yung magandang version nito sa favorite free movie site namin. hehe. di kami makapanood sa sine since di pa pwede dun si sanjo. :)

nicquee said...

I heard nga na it's a bloody movie.

I admire you for having the guts to watch it!