Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Kdrama: The First Shop of Coffee Prince



Go Eun Chan!

I can't get this drama off my system.

For a straight guy and a playboy to boot, it would take a mountain of courage to admit to yourself that you fell in love with another guy. You can really feel the pain and agony and denial
Han Kyul is experiencing. But he took the risk and confessed to Eun Chan. Gosh I thought I'm going to melt in this scene.

Really trully madly love this drama!!!



Here's my summary

Go Eun Chan is tomboyish and had to take several jobs to finance her family. One of her job is to deliver milk and newspaper, she befriended the dog Terry and it's owner Choi Han Sung. She got attracted to Han Sung because of his caring nature but learned that he has a gf, Han Yoo Joo.

Meanwhile, Choi Han Kyul was dragged from one arranged date to another set-up by his grandmother. He mistaken Eun Chan as a guy and hired her to act as his gay lover to in order to avoid the arranged dates. Desperately in need of money, Eun Chan had no choice but to accept. She was also hired later as male waiter at cafe owned by Han Kyul.

After working together Han Kyul started to get attracted to Eun Chan but he brushes it off since all along he thought that Eun Chan was a guy which she did not deny bec she needed the job and the money. When Han Kyul confessed to Eun Chan she plans to tell him the truth the next day but someone beat her from it. He felt so betrayed coz she lied to him, but eventually they were dovey-dovey again.

I know my review did is not give justice to the actual thing.

That's why you have to watch it for yourself.

Or re-watch it like I plan to do again and again and agian.



My personal rating:

Title : The first shop of Coffee Prince

Genre : Romantic Comedy

Total ep : 17 + Special

Casts : Yoon Eun Hye as Go Eun Chan, Goong Yoo as Choi Han Kyul, Lee Sun Gyun as Choi Han Sung, Chae Jung Ahn as Han Yoo Joo

Kilig rating : 10/10
(If I can give more I would! Super kilig talaga ako dito. X has a very sexy smile. Love the scene when he confessed even though he thought she was a he. And of course the're cuddling, kissing moments!)

Story rating : 10/10
(I'm biased I agree but I really adore this drama and the casts acting are really great, special mention to Goong Yoo)



I will never grew tired of watching this!

Even when I turned old and grey.

Promise!

No comments: